KnitTatCrochet

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Sleep is Important

Really.
I've had trouble with sleep dificit for a few years. I want to sleep. But it is difficult to sleep mainly because of the workplace environment. I have to commute for more than two hours (nearly five hours a day!), I have to come home by the last bus and get home after midnight, and so on.

When you lack of sleep, you want to do nothing. Even you don't want to go to sleep. You are too exhausted to do anything.
Still, I can knit, tat, crochet, and spin when I'm very very sleepy, but usually end up with the mess. I need to rip back what I have accomplished.

So, tonight I think I go straight to the bed and sleep now.
As already written, sleep kills curiosity, not Macbeth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home