KnitTatCrochet

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Sense of Wonder

That's the most important essence of science fiction, sense of wonder. The last time I read SF novel is a long time ago. And these days I often felt this strange feeling when I'm knitting.

Once in a while, I just can't enjoy knitting. The yarn tends to slip off from my needles every time I try to knit. I had no trouble with the same yarn and needles yesterday. Why?
But then, on the same day, I'm very pleased with my knitting. I use the same yarn and needles and I can knit as fast as possible with fun.

They say that knitting makes you relaxed. I concur, but not always. Knitting can be frustrating.
Still, I'm hooked to knitting.
And that makes me wonder.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home