KnitTatCrochet

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Knitting Bag

Since I got one this January, I always bring my knitting bag with me.
At first, I didn't think I needed one. My bags are fine with my project. I usually bring only sock-in-progress with me when I go out. I like big bags and they have enough room for a ball of yarn , knitting needles, and WIP.
But, as a handbag-lover, I was just curious about knitting bags. Are they really of use? Isn't ordinary purse fine for that purpose?
Then, I saw knitting bags in sale. I chose the smallest which is suitable for a small project such as scarves, hats, mittens, and also socks. I thought it was checkered with dark beige, but i isn't. It is gold. Alas, gold. I'd rather prefer more quiet colour.
Somewhat disappointed, I started using that bag.
Soon after that, I've found out that it is very useful. It is small enough to bring around as the second bag, and at the same time, it has sufficient space for a ball of yarn or two and knitting needle and other tools. You don't have to worry if your knitting needle sticking out of the bag at all.
Now I can't go out without it. I'd like to have bigger one, and someday I will. So I believe.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • I have one proper knitting bag that I sometimes use when I need to carry around larger projects, but most of the time I just grab one of those fabric totes that you can sometimes get at stores with their logo on it. I have at least three.

    By Blogger katarinaw, At 5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home