KnitTatCrochet

Sunday, July 09, 2006

New Yarns for autumn/winter 2006-7


New Yarns for autumn/winter 2006-7
Originally uploaded by Garyou.

I know, I know. I need "Yarn Prohibition." All I need to do is knit, tat, or crochet with the yarns and threads I've already got.

But can you resist the brand new yarns for this autumn/winter? Especially when they look soooo delicious? And they feel sooo good on top of that?

Es tut mir leid. I'm not the one who can do that.

So, left skeins are not new ones for they are Jaeger Matchmaker Merino 4Ply. I've got them for my Charles, which means this. At a first glance, I didn't think I would knit them because they seem too lacy for me but the name! The name of these socks means a lot to me. So, probably, I will knit them. Well, I'm still procrastinating about knitting Pomatomus, though.

Middle skeins are brand-new ones. Diaexceed Silk Mohair. The name tells you all. They are so soft and not at all prickly.

Right top skeins are Dia Silk Ombre. They have beautiful gradation. And they are extremely soft and smooth in touch.

Right bottom skeins are Diacreateur. It looks that their colour pitch is wide. Both skeins have same colour number but they look so different.

And I'm in the middle of my summer knitting right now.
When will I be able to use them?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home