KnitTatCrochet

Saturday, June 03, 2006

[Knitting] Socks after Socks #3


Mata Hari Socks
Originally uploaded by Garyou.
These are the last socks for a moment. Mata Hari Socks with Interlacements Tiny Toe 203. I bought this yarn from Simply Sock Yarn Company. I got two skeins and one looked faded a little. Well, but that didn't matter.
I knitted them with toe-up and used short-row heels.

I shouldn't have made Mata Hari Socks in blue colourway. I think they look much better in the original red. Wine and black would be nice, too. But not blue.

Still, they are one of the best-knitted socks I've made. They fit well, feel well, and look good. I tend to knit sock a little larger. And I learned from knitting them that it is not very bad to knit tight socks, or I'd rather say, it is not very bad to knit "what-you-think-it-is-tight" socks. They aren't. Really.

Am I still busy, you may ask?
Yes and no.
My part of the work is done, or almost done. I have nothing to do but polish my work now.
But other people's part are just awful. It is Saturday today, but still a lot of people are working on their parts to be done at the office. Oh, dear.
And that affects my part a lot, you know.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home