KnitTatCrochet

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Knitting - Love At First Sight

I'd rather not beleive in a love at first time. Romeo and Juliet? Well, maybe it sometimes happens. But not to anybody and not anytime and not for me.

Out of the blue, there came a cap and I fell in love at the very moment I saw it.
That is Odessa.

I happened to have Rowan Classic Yarns Cashsoft DK. I immediately went to buy some beads and started.
Here's how I'm doing so far.

Odessa in progress

It is so fun to knit Odessa! I can't quit knitting without my strong will to do so. The pattern is fun to knit. It is really well-considered, wonderful and beautiful.

I'm using the Savannah 507 and beads are TOHO E Beads No.141 size 6 (4.0mm).
I love knit with beads. I've tried garter stitches and knit beads in the back or slip stitches with yarn and beads in front. This is the first time I use knit stitches and knit the beads in front.
Speaking of beads, you have to move them little by little with care. I usually move five from ten beads at a time. You need to be careful not to leave the bead in back when you knit. Also, you need to watch out for the beads when you knit the second round. But I think that's about it. It's no big deal. All you have to do is try.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home