KnitTatCrochet

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Knitting - Just Started

So, I've started Jaywalker.

Jaywalker in progress

Oh, how fun to knit this.
I'm using 2.5mm needles and DIA MUSEE FINE in COL. MSF113. This colour of yarn looks like tomato soup.

To tell you the truth, I desperately want to knit with Socks That Rocks. But, Alas, I've been looking for whole wide world (that means, www, you know), and only to find that it is somewhat difficult to get one. Oh, dear.

Still, I have DIA MUSEE FINE. This is a little finer than sock-weight yarn, I suppose. The yarn is stiff a bit, but the knitted fabric is so smooth and soft. It really feels good.

And the pattern is just fabulous. I love this pattern.
But I have one problem. I'm not good at dd, double decrease. The center stitches look awkward and bumpy. I hope they would be better after I block the socks.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • Those are on my want-to-do list! I'm planning on doing a pair (all for myself) after I finish a pair of mittens for my mum.

    By Blogger katarinaw, At 10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home