KnitTatCrochet

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Knitting - Shadow Knitting

Long time no see.
But I've been knitting and crocheting and tatting.

Shadow Knitting Scarf From Now-You-Can-See View
Here is the picture of my shadow-knitting scarf with ROWAN wool cotton August and Goblin. I took this picutre at my office.
ROWAN wool cotton is suitable for shadow knitting because garter ridge is sharp enough. However, it may be a little thick for shadow knitting. In the book _Shadow Knitting_ by Vivian Hoxbro, many garments are made with fingering weight yarns.
Shadow Knitting Scarf overview
I love this yarn. It is so delightful to knit with it and the fabric isn't itching. It might not be warm enough since it is made of half wool and half cotton, but this scarf is long and I just roll it over and over around my neck.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home