KnitTatCrochet

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Journal - On the Bus

This morning an old woman told me not to knit on the bus nor train.
I didn't inted to accept her suggestion. What the Subway Knitter would have said, I wondered.
But an episode of an actor Morita Kanya 13th has flashed in my mind. So I just finished the row I was working and quitted knitting for this time.

Want to knot the episode?

Once he was at the wing of the stage with other actor waiting, a man came and told Kanya, "Oh, you have your sandal lace untied."
Kanya thanked him and tied his lace.
After the man left, the other actor asked Kanya, "Why didn't you tell him your role has his lace untied?"
Kanya answered, "If I did, he would never give me his advice any more."

So, people need advice from others always.

Well, but I thought about it over and over again since I had nothing to do.
I usually leave home around 5:50 am and come home around 10:00 pm if I'm lucky. Maybe 10:30, 11:00 is not very surprising.
That means average time I spend at home on weekday is about 7 hours 30 minutes including my sleeping time.
When do I knit?

Anyway, I'm not going to quit knitting on the bus at all.

After all, knitting needles are visible dangers.
Most of the passengers are equipted with their invisible dangers.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home