KnitTatCrochet

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Knitting - Jaywalking Now

As I said, I've finished my first Jaywalker.

Jaywalker 01 Completed

Pattern: Jaywalker
Yarn: DIAMUSEE FINE COL.NO. MSF113
Needle: 2.5mm Double-pointed
Rib: K2P2 12 rows
Leg: 60 rows
Foot: 60rows

I'm so satisfied with the result. Fabric is fine and soft yet warm. It seems warm too maybe because of the colour.

Jaywalker 01 Putted on

Now I'm thinking of the next project.
Next Jaywalker?
Other small project? Like scarf, hat, or mit?
Try something big? Like vest, sweater, or cardigan?

Actually, crochet attracts me now.

But another Jaywalker is also intriguing.
I've already show you some yarns for Jaywalker, but how about solid colour ones, I wonder.

Anyway, anohter tough week is coming.
That will give me time to plan for the next project.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • Your Jaywalkers look great! I've finished the first and have just started the second.

    I'm looking forward to seeing your next project!

    By Blogger katarinaw, At 7:14 PM  

  • So pretty! Like berries! Would you like them to appear in the gallery?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 6:16 AM  

  • Katarina, thank you very much for always giving me your comments. I really appreciate them. I've started my second, too.

    Harold, can't find your blog. But thank you for your comment.

    Kathy, thank you so much for your comment. I'd be very glad if my socks would be added to the gallery!!

    By Blogger Garyo, At 12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home