KnitTatCrochet

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Crochet - Scarves

These days I bring crochet project with me when I go out.
Here are the results so far.


Crochet Scarves

Blue Scarf
Yarn: Rowan 4Ply Soft 369 Blue Bird
Hook: 3/0

Brown Scarf
Yarn: Hamanaka Extra Fine Slim
Hook: 3/0

I knit them using same pattern. The pattern says you crochet 12 repeats of pattern but I did 15 for both of them.

I love Rowan 4Ply Soft because it's really soft as its name. But I just realised that it is not soft very much when it's crochetted. Still it is good for crochetting, too.

Hamanaka's yarn is much softer than 4Ply Soft and because of its softness, it's not as good as 4Ply Soft for crochetting I think. But if you prefer softer crochetted fabric, it's for you.

BTW, boy, crochet is portable. Before I started the blue scarf, I brought half-finished knitting project with me when I go to work. Oh, but crochet project is portable... much more portable than the knitting one.

Here's close-up of the pattern.

Close Up: Crochet Pattern

This is one of my favourite pattern. I made a baby blanket using this.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Very pretty!

    By Blogger katarinaw, At 12:23 AM  

  • Hi! I was wondering if I could get the pattern for this. I absolutely LOVE this pattern. If you could so kindly send it to me or tell me where to get it, I would be so thankful!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home