KnitTatCrochet

Friday, April 13, 2007

What Should I Do with This?


Insertion
Originally uploaded by Garyou.
It is supremely delightful to tat. You manipulate a tiny shuttle or two and let it go back and forth, back and forth, and ta-dah! A fantastic lovely lace work in your hand. It is such a fun thing to do.

But, what should I do with this lovely lace work, anyway? Doily laces certainly do not suit my home. I've already written that I'm not a bookmark-person. I seldom feel a need of bookmarks.

This insertion was supposed to be a bookmark. It turned out to be too wide for a bookmark. I knew that. It was sure that it would be too wide. I realised that while I was in the first row. However, I couldn't stop tatting. It was too fun to stop.
I knew it would be no use, but I just kept on tatting. And here it is, well, what should I call this, Unbekannt, maybe.

Is is extremely fun to tat. It is surely addictive. I can't help stopping to tat.
And I think, sometimes it is important to make something that hardly useful, but beautiful.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Wow, you are a multi-talented person. My talent seems to be limited to ceramics and tatting.
    I like your blog and will visit often.
    Would you be interested in swapping links?
    Take care!

    By Blogger LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter, At 11:24 PM  

  • Thank you for your comment.
    I'd love to swap links with you!
    I really admire your shuttles and lace works.

    By Blogger Garyo, At 2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home