KnitTatCrochet

Monday, April 09, 2007

Tatting Craze


GR-8 Buttersly
Originally uploaded by Garyou.
I'm inspired so much from yesterday's exhibition. Today, I've been holding my shuttle all the time. Well, almost all the time.
I'm now making a bookmark, but also, I've made this butterfly.
The pattern is made by GR-8 Brothers. You need to tat split rings and self-closing-mock-rings, SCMR.
I'd rather prefer abstruct motifs and geometric ones. I don't particularly care for concrete ones. That may be why I don't have a taste for cross-sttich. I love to see the designs, though.

But, this pattern is one of my favorite. It's abstruct enough for me and at the same time you can tell this is a butterfly.
I once made this as a bird. You can do that with making the last split ring 12-4 instead of 8-8 and make false picot inseatd of antennas.



Insertion

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home