KnitTatCrochet

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Following the Pattern

I'm knitting Rib and Cable Socks by Nancy Bush (IW Knits Fall 2005). I've already made one. I'm about turn the heel and that is a problem.
I have to follow the pattern and I don't usually bring the pattern with me.

As already written, the heel of the sock doesn't fit me. But I won't frog and I'm sure I'm going to follow the pattern.
Why? It is fun to knit something different. It is fun to try something I've never done before.
I usually use short-row heel with wrap or ordinary heel flap. They are fine and hardly uncomfortable to wear. Still if there's a heel pattern that I've never tried, I definetely knit that pattern.
After all, you won't know how does it feel unless you knit it and try it on. If it doesn't fit you, it would be a nice sample for the future socks you knit. It could be one of your collection of different heel pattern. And I like that.

Well, I have to memorise how to turn the heel or take the pattern with me.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home