KnitTatCrochet

Monday, January 09, 2012

Spendthrift on Yarn Becomes Tightwad?

Forest Fiesta in Progress by Garyou
Forest Fiesta in Progress, a photo by Garyou on Flickr.

It is Coming-of-Age Day, one of the national holidays today.
I worked on Forest Fiesta. The photo shows how much I knitted with a ball of yarn.
It's a kind of mindless knitting for now.

I wonder how long it will take to finish this.
In my rough calculation, it would be more than a month. I must hurry up a bit or winter would be over before my Forest Fiesta'd be finished.

As I work on this large project, I realise that my stash is too large. Extremely large for my knitting and crochet capability. That prevents me from buying more yarn.
Stash enhancement is a great relief for my stress. I sometimes desperately need it. I spare that for the time I really have to have it.


Via Flickr:
40 g of Chieti 15 & half row
Designed by Sandra McIver
Source: _Knit, Swirl!_
Yarn: Puppy Chieti Col.614
Needle Size 8 (4.5mm)
Started on 8 Jan. 2012

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home