KnitTatCrochet

Thursday, January 05, 2012

Am I Capable?

Tatted Stitch Rings by Garyou
Tatted Stitch Rings, a photo by Garyou on Flickr.

I'm thinking of making another large stuff this winter. I've already done with a crochet cardigan and now I'm wearing it. It's warm and nice and I think one cardigan / sweater a season is enough. But I just want to knit one.

What I need to think is the time I can manage. Well, they say you can't manage time. It's just 24 hours a day. I must think carefully how long I can use for knitting.

I need to do some stash busting. Knitting a large stuff would surely do the job.

I'm thinking of knitting this.

The instruction tells me I need eight stitch markers but I have only five. So I tatted three.
Stupid me!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home