KnitTatCrochet

Sunday, August 07, 2011

Motif #11: Tatted Necklace

Tatted Necklace by Garyou
Tatted Necklace, a photo by Garyou on Flickr.

I've seen a lot of plastic rings wrapped with tatting stitches. They are all so fabulous. I love them.
So, I just tried to tat some. And here's the result.

I used a kind of crochet technique. You can crochet without cutting thread when you crochet on rings. You wrap a ring with single crochet (double crochet in UK) stitches, and when you wrap half of it, take up another ring and do the same thing until use up all the rings. And then, wrap the other half.

I did the same thing with this necklace: wrapped half of a ring with double stitches one after another, and wrapped the other half.

I made this for an experiment. I would tat another one with more embelishments.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home