KnitTatCrochet

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Motif #9: Tatted Motifs

Tatted Motifs by Garyou
Tatted Motifs, a photo by Garyou on Flickr.

Three years ago, I made the motif on the left. I believe this is Genevieve by Kersti Anear. I tatted with Olympus #40. The pattern calls for #80 thread and at that time, I was thinking of tatting with finer thread than #40.

Time has passed. I've found the left one and tried tatting another motif with DMC Special dentelles. It took me for a while to get to used to handling the fine thread. I haven't tatted with dainty thread for a long time.
It is so much fun to see the stitches got formed. It feels good to know I can tat with this delicate thread. Not very well, though.

Below is a photo taken three years ago.

Tatted Motif and Bookmark

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home