KnitTatCrochet

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Motif #2 Floral Bookmark


Floral Bookmark
Originally uploaded by Garyou.
I don't usually use bookmarks when I'm reading. I just remember the page number.
At the same time, I love to tat bookmarks. They are small, pretty, and make me experience finishing.
In knitting (and maybe crochet, too), you do cast-on, and knit. But finishing, you don't do as much as casting-on. At least, I haven't. There are too many unfinished objects around me.
I've made this bookmark of Kersti a lot and still I have some difficulty at the end. It is hard for me to join the final petal to a picot on the third petal of the previous flower.
Maybe I'll tat this more and find out more comfortable way to join.
I used Lisbeth #40 Sherbet Delight. It's my favourite colourway and it looks pretty in this bookmark. But #40 is a bit finer. #20 would look nice.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • This is nicely tatted - great colourway also!
    Fox : )

    By Blogger Fox, At 10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home