KnitTatCrochet

Sunday, April 03, 2011

#1 Dragon Wing Doily


Dragon Wing Doily
Originally uploaded by Garyou.
Ever since I found 25 Motif Challenge, I've wanted to participate. I even wrote it down as my New Year Resolution once.
But I haven't. I've been procrastinating. Just because it would be too much for me to tat 25 motifs in a year.

I've changed my mind.
What I need is a challenge.
I may not tat 25 motifs, but it's ok for me. Challenging means much more to me.
Of course, my aim is to tat all 25 motifs.

And this one has been procrastinated, too.
Ever since I saw a Dragon Wing Doily by Anne Bruvold, I've wanted to make it myself. It looks so close-tatted and that's my favourite.
I downloaded the pattern and found out it requires a shuttle and a ball. It is easier than it looked.
Still, I just put the pattern in a "someday" folder, not a "next" folder in my memory.

Finally, I've made it. I used Lisbeth #40. It took me some time, so rings are in different sizes.
But I did it.
That's important.

I really love this pattern. It's fun to work with, and the result is so nice. This one is about a size of a coaster, so I'll put it under my glass.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home