KnitTatCrochet

Monday, March 15, 2010

Too Late?


Weaver's Wool Mini Shawl
Originally uploaded by Garyou.
Of course I've been knitting, crocheting, tatting, and spinning.
Last month, I span about 93 g (3.3 oz) of Corridale for Ravelympics 2010. I was participating in Team Spindlers and the Event Flying Camel Spin. Yes, I was just spinning and spinning during the Ravelympics.
The fiber is from Grafton Fibers, now DyakCrafts
The yarn is turned out to be about 306.5 m (335 yd).
At first, I was thinking of crochet a shawlette before spinning. At that time I was hooked with crochet. Keeping that in mind, I was spinning, but, well, I just changed my mind. After all, I'm a lousy spinner. The yarn was thicker than I'd planned.
Weaver's Wool Mini Shawl is one of the shawls I've been wanting to knit. It was a kind of "love at first sight." Its shape attracts me so much. It's not just triangular; it's a bit shaped and that must be good for wearing.
It is.
It's already spring and getting warmer and warmer around here. I might have let the yarn stand for a while.
Well, but it's ok. At least I'm happy with this shawl.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home