KnitTatCrochet

Monday, June 22, 2009

Studying the Old


I have two bags of lovely coloured three-cut beads. They are shade of brown: one is kind of amber and the other is sparkling brown.
Those are among my favourite and have been here around for a long time.
I've wanted to use them with tatting lace. Since I'm lack of creative talent, I've been just looking at them and that's all I can do.

Suddenly, there came an inspiration.
How about making something I've done before.

And I remembered this strap.

Thanks to myself, I can tell I made this on 4 Sep, 2004. This is not my type of colourway, but I still love it very much. It's so sweet.
I believe this is one of Nina Libin's designs and I found on the web, but I can't find it anymore. It's all chains and no rings except at the end I added them as closures. Yes, it was meant to be a bracelet at first.

Mmmh, I think I should try this.
And I've just remembered that this pattern without beads is also in Nina's book.
I must look for it.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • This is very pretty! I made a black beaded wristlet for my cell phone once! I had a teeny tiny cell phone back then, LOL! It is long gone and I have no idea where the beaded wristlet is...I guess I could turn it into a bracelet! LOL!

    By Blogger Unknown, At 11:29 PM  

  • Thank you!
    The black beaded wristlet sounds so nice. It'd sure be wonderful for a bracelet, too.

    By Blogger Garyo, At 1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home