KnitTatCrochet

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Burned Out, But...


Berlin Muster
Originally uploaded by Garyou.
So, another pattern, another pair.

I've finished knitting the second socks of the Sock Knitting Pentathlon 2008, Berlin Muster. Aren't they gorgeous? Well, you can't tell its beauty from my handmade, but you can see that here.

Yeah, I feel fulfilled. At the same time, I'm overwhelmed a bit.
Maybe, what I did was too much for me: too much speed, too much work, too much knitting.

Exhausted, but still, I find myself thinking of next sock project.
And actually, right after I whipped off my Berlin Muster, I spun some Romney and plied it.

Well, Sock Knitting 2008 is such an inspiration.
Thank you all.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

  • What a pretty knitted sock pattern You did such a beautiful job. Those wooden forms are neat that you displayed them on. Are they for taking pictures of socks or to store socks with..I've only seen plastic things like that in the stores that sell socks.

    By Blogger Unknown, At 7:31 PM  

  • Thank you for your comment. I use my sockblokers only for taking pictures. I found them on eBay.

    By Blogger Garyo, At 12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home