KnitTatCrochet

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Motif #3: Diamond Motif


Diamond Motif
Originally uploaded by Garyou.
SCMR, Self Closing Mock Ring, has been an issue to me.
I just can't tat it neatly. It easily becomes a mess.
I've been practicing, and, well, it looks better than before. At least I think so.

I've tried this motif of Jane once. The motif turned out as something completely different from the original.

This motif is one of my favourite. So, this would be a nice opportunity to try again since I started my 25 motifs challenge.

The result is much better than before, yet there is still large room for improving.

I used Olympus #40 in 731 and 455. I should have used darker colour for inside.

Pattern: Diamond Motif by Jane Ebrall.

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

  • Well it looks perfect to me. Can't honestly see what you can do to 'improve' it.

    By Blogger Jane Eborall, At 2:08 AM  

  • Your diamond looks great! :)

    By Blogger God's Kid, At 3:48 AM  

  • Thank you all very much.
    I have some difficulty when I close SCMRs. A kind of gap appears sometimes.

    By Blogger Garyo, At 9:09 PM  

  • Just a suggestion for closing the SCMR which I use all the time
    http://www.e.n.e.btinternet.co.uk/SCMRClosing.pdf

    By Blogger Jane Eborall, At 10:11 PM  

  • Wow, thank you very much, Jane. It'd help me a lot!

    By Blogger Garyo, At 7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home