KnitTatCrochet

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Motif #6 Tatted Marche Bag


Tatted Marche Bag
Originally uploaded by Garyou.
This is from another book I bought at Japan Hobby Show, _Hajimete no Tatting Lace_, _Tatting Lace for Beginners_, by sumie.
There are many pretty motifs and edgings in the book. No doilies and biggie stuffs.
I used Lisbeth #40 in Sherbet Delight.

In the book, there are three bags and they are made with solid colours, ecru, sand, and brown. I think I would make this again with solid colour thread. Maybe it would be much prettier.
Tatted Marche Bag

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

  • Very pretty motif - I like the variegated thread, but it would also look good in one colour. Try it!
    Fox : )

    By Blogger Fox, At 10:50 PM  

  • Cute little bag! :)

    By Blogger God's Kid, At 12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home