KnitTatCrochet

Monday, January 02, 2012

Crochet Cardigan

Crochet Cardigan by Garyou
Crochet Cardigan, a photo by Garyou on Flickr.

What I did most last year was crochet. I've made several scarves and this cardigan. It's been a while to make something this large. I'd rather prefer to knit, tat, and crochet small stuffs, such as socks, scarves, doily, usw.
When I looked through michiyo's knitting and crochet pattern book, I was intrigued with this two way cardigan. At first, I had no confidence to finish it. But a pattern used in this cardigan is one of my favourite. It's a kind of shell pattern. So I thought I wouldn't get bored.
I was right.
There's no seam in this cardigan. After you finish with the back of it, you crochet both fronts and collar continuously. When you finish crocheting, it's time to wear it.
This cardigan is so warm and I put it on almost everyday. I really love it.
I'm thinking of knitting haori, a kind of short jacket wear over kimono for my next large thing project.



Via Flickr:
Designed by michiyo
Yarn: Princess Anny col. 523

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home