KnitTatCrochet

Friday, January 06, 2012

For Handcraft

I'm reading _Get Everything Done and Still Have Time to Play_ now. Once in a while, I pick up a book on time-management.
Do I want to achieve a lot in my work and finish house chores as quick as possible?
Well, yes, actually. But those are not the reasons to read time-management books.
All I want is more time to knit, tat, crochet, and spin.

The book I'm reading is mostly same as other books on same theme.
Try to minimize what you do.
Stop procrastination.
Keep in mind what you really want to achieve.

Every time I read this kind of book, I swear I won't read another one again. They are not so different. It's waste of time.
But, it might be something to improve my handcraft time, I think, and here I go again.

Maybe I should stop reading it and start my handcraft project.

Oh, by the way, I also need time to go see plays, especially kabuki and bunraku.
Today, I went to see one. It was oh so fabulous!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home