KnitTatCrochet

Saturday, January 07, 2012

Nothing New

I haven't started knitting a large stuff. 5 Jan. was the first day of work this year and I didn't enough time to do my handworks.

That doesn't sound quite right. Did I really run out of time? Didn't I waste my precious time?

Yes and no.
My boss thinks the company pays you for your time, not your work nor your attention. So I have to stay at the office even if I have no work to do. Well that's not right. My boss wouldn't care if I'm working or just killing my time at the office.

You can't choose your boss, so I have to deal with it.

I've been annoyed with that fact so I'm not feeling like to do anything.

Fortunately, we have three day-offs. I'm thinking of starting a new project this weekend.

By the way, I went to see kabuki today again. It was also fantastic.


I also made the New Year visit to Senso-ji Temple.
雷神

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home