KnitTatCrochet

Friday, January 13, 2012

Colour Revolution

Blue is my favourite colour. I remember I chose something blue instead of red when I was five years old. I also remember I was told "Why don't you take red one? You're a girl." at that time.
I did like red and pink when I was much younger. I preferred red sweater when I was three or four. I was not satisfied with the navy blue one that my mother made me put on. But as far as I can remember, that's the last time I preferred red stuff to blue. Ever since then, blue is the colour for me.

Knitting made some changes on my taste on colour.
The more I knit, the more colours I become to like.
Now I love autumn colourways so much.
I never thought of knitting with yellow yarn at all. I don't hesitate using yellow yarn now.

Knitting, crochet and tatting surely made my life more colourful than ever.

Oh, another thing is kabuki play, of course.
I went to see one tonight. It was fantastic.
平成中村座

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home