KnitTatCrochet

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Sometimes Silk


Tatting with Silk Thread
Originally uploaded by Garyou.
I have swollen tonsils. I sometimes think of removing them, but at the same time, I think, "Well, they are there to tell me that I need some good rest."

Anyway, I slept almost all day today. When I was awake, I tatted a little. The motif on the left of the photo is what I tat so far with silk thread. And those are the threads I use to tat occasionally, especially with beads.

They are originally for buttonhole stitches. So I heared. The thread has sheen of silk, of course, and it is very strong. And you can choose your favorite from a bunch variety of colours. Sad to say, the colour variation is getting less maybe because we don't use this kind of thread very much.

It's been a while to tat with silk thread. It's very slippery, but silk makes me feel so good.




Silk Threads

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home