KnitTatCrochet

Monday, September 17, 2012

A New Book and A New Shuttle

Tatted Motif & a New Book by Garyou
Tatted Motif & a New Book, a photo by Garyou on Flickr.

A new tatting lace book was published last month. If you translate the title, it would be _Tatting Lace: Accessories and Small Stuffs_ or something like that. Most of the works in this book are motifs. As you can see from the face of it, some motifs are turned into accessories as well. Some patterns call for SCMR and Cluney-like techniques.
Tatted Motif
I made a square motif from this book. I used Lisbeth #40 154, Wildflower Garden. I tatted it with a shuttle and a ball with SCMR.

To tat this motif, I used my new tatting shuttle. It's a new colour of Clover's tatting shuttle, milk.

So many new products make me scream with joy.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • Your tatting is wonderful. Perfect little stitches.
    Fox : )

    By Blogger Fox, At 9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home