KnitTatCrochet

Monday, July 23, 2012

Black Magics and a Motif

Black Magics by Garyou
Black Magics, a photo by Garyou on Flickr.

I made the blue one first. I didn't feel like blocking it. Then I made the green one. It came out a little bit better, I think.
Maybe I should try tatting another one. Would it be better?

Yesterday, I made this bead-tatted motif designed by Nina Libin.

Bead-Tatted Motif
It is supposed to become a bag charm. I used silk thread. Beads are for bead weaving so their sizes are almost exactly same. This was my first time to use those kinds of beads. It's a bit annoying to thread all the beads, but the result is neat.


Via Flickr:
Designed by Mary Konior
Lisbeth #40 Turquoise Col.657, Green Col.679

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home