KnitTatCrochet

Friday, April 06, 2012

Magic Thread

Tatted Doily in Progress by Garyou
Tatted Doily in Progress, a photo by Garyou on Flickr.

I use magic thread method to hide the ends of the thread. I think this project is good for acquiring the method. The pattern of motifs is easy to tat and you can try the method for each motif.

When I first tatted this pattern, I didn't know anything about magic thread method. I just tied each ends at that time.



Via Flickr:
Designed by FUJITO Teiko
Thread: Lisbeth #40 Spring Garden

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • This is so colorful, yet made up of simple motifs. It would be a good project for practicing connections and dealing with a 'growing' piece of fabric. I also like the idea of practicing the magic thread trick. I really like the thread you have used.

    By Blogger Kathy Niklewicz, At 12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home