KnitTatCrochet

Thursday, April 05, 2012

Makes me Wonder

Tatted Doily in Progress by Garyou
Tatted Doily in Progress, a photo by Garyou on Flickr.

Since Sunday, I can't stay away from "Stairway to Heaven." It's just been played in my head. I just can't stop that.
That kind of things happens once in a while, but not this long.

Once I heard this song on the way home from high school. I was in border town then. There was a house looked like terra cotta and the music was coming from there.
In front of me was mountains. Over the mountain was New Mexico. I just stopped walking and listened to the song. It was like a smoke drifting up into the air.
What an experience.

Slowly, but steadily, my doily project is getting larger.



Via Flickr:
Desgined by FUJITO Teiko
Thread: Lisbeth #40 Spring Garden

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home