KnitTatCrochet

Monday, January 23, 2012

What to Tat

Tatted Scarf by Garyou
Tatted Scarf, a photo by Garyou on Flickr.

It's snowing tonight. Before that it rained a lot so it won't be enough snow to make a snowman in the morning.

It is so cold and I'm working on my large project, a swirl jacket called Forest Fiesta.
At the same time, I want to tat something large as I've mentioned here several times.

I already got thread, I have shuttles, all right. All I have to do is starting.

The photo above is a scarf I made 5 years ago. It is the one and only large tatted scarf I made so far.

I love to tat something small such as motifs, bookmarks and so on, but I actually don't know what to do with them. Do you need so much bookmarks? I don't think so.
Tatting something large would make my tatting mojo satisfied and hopefully I can use it.



Via Flickr:
77 motifs
motif designed by FUJITO Teiko
Finished on 9 December 2007

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • Your scarf is absolutely gorgeous!!! :)

    By Blogger God's Kid, At 6:00 AM  

  • Your tatted scarf is wonderful - may I ask what thread you used? Is it soft to wear?

    By Blogger Frivole, At 6:28 PM  

  • Thank you, all!
    It's made with lace-weight yarn so you might feel it's scratchy a bit. I think it's soft.

    By Blogger Garyo, At 1:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home