KnitTatCrochet

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Stash-Enhancement

Stash-Enhancement by Garyou
Stash-Enhancement, a photo by Garyou on Flickr.

I went to see Spamalot.
And on the way home from the theatre, I did some stash-enhancement. I've bought 11 balls of Felted Tweed and 2 balls of Scottish Tweed DK. The latter was a real bargain.

I am going to knit a vest with Felted Tweed. I was thinking of dense fabric, but the shop owner showed me a floppy vest with the same yarn. He said it was knitted with size 10 (5.1mm) needle. He also said it doesn't become elongated so much because it is light.

I got home and knitted samples with size 5 (3.6mm) and 9 (4.8mm) needles. Both swatches look fine with me. I usually prefer floppy fabric.
I just sleep on it tonight and maybe decide which to make tomorrow.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home