KnitTatCrochet

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Crochet Mojo

Crochet Lace Shawl by Garyou
Crochet Lace Shawl, a photo by Garyou on Flickr.

Last year was a year of crochet to me.
I've made a shawl above in the photo, two scarves, two pairs of socks, cardigan, and some more.
I started to learn how to crochet when I was nine, one year prior to learn how to knit. I love both knitting and crochet. I can't decide which I like better. Sometimes I prefer knitting, and sometimes crochet.

I have bought some yarn for crochet and I desperately want to crochet with them every time I see them,
But, fool me, I haven't decided what to crochet.
Now I'm thinking of making something out of this book.



Via Flickr:
Designer: TAKEDA Atsuko
Yarn: Olympus Cotton Cuore 12
Hook size 3/0

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home