KnitTatCrochet

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Planning Go Abroad

Early Spring in Turku by Garyou
Early Spring in Turku, a photo by Garyou on Flickr.

My friend and I are planning to go to Helsinki and Stockholm for our second time this spring.
We've been there 7 years ago. It was middle of March and snow and ice were all over the land. It was nice, though. It's not sour grapes, I sincerely think so. We don't have such amount of snow where I live and work.
But maybe because of the season, we've missed what we supposed to enjoy a lot. There were few shops in the Market Square; not so much to see in Skansen and the Handcraft Museum in Turuku.
So, it would be a kind of revenge to us.

I brought my hand-crocheted amigurumi with me at that time. You can see him in the photo above. I'm thinking of taking him again.



Via Flickr:
13 Mar 2005

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home