KnitTatCrochet

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Got it

I've been mentally inactive. That's all.
I haven't done much of knitting, crochet, tatting, nor spinning lately. More precisely, since last week.
It was a bit scary to me that I wasn't able to write anything at all. My last entries are just like writings of elementary school pupil. Well, not only my latest entires, I know that.

There is a problem. When I'm menatlly inactive, I tend to become addicted to shopping. At the beginning of this month, I was pretty happy with my stash and didn't want to enhance it at all. I used yarns, threads, and fiber from my stash and I was very imaginative just to looked through them.
But not anymore.
I want everything I see. How can I afford them, anyway?

Oh well, I have to wait several more days to get over with this mental inactiveness. It is hard to go along with it, though. It's tough. But somehow I have always been able to muddle through. That's life.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home