KnitTatCrochet

Sunday, October 05, 2014

VÄV 2014 i Umeå

I've been to Umeå, Sweden last month. VÄV 2014 was taken place there from 18 to 20 September.
  VÄV 2014 i Umeå

 Though I don't weave at all, it was such a great and fun opporunity to go to VÄV 2014.

There I met many knitters and I bought some yarns to knit at a booth of Östergötlands Ullspinneri.
I saw a lot of booths selling knitting yanrs there. Wool yarns, silk yarns, cotton yarns, and so on.

  戦利品

Also, I saw some huge crochet mats. They were made of very thick yarns and if you make same things with lace yarn, they would be dainty doilies. Interesting.

So, if you are a knitter or a crochetter and thinking of going to VÄV 2017 but hasitating, you must go.

My friend and I had a hard time to collect information of VÄV 2014 and it would be same for VÄV 2017, but we would be there again.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home